Discuss Worchester Bosch error code EA - Part 2 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
In simple terms regarding competence

Unless you hold relevant qualifications in the service and repair field of gas appliance your not competent in there eyes

So it's a defo no for you sorry to say

what's the worst that could happen?
315E220900000578-3454209-image-a-41_1455886040123.jpg

Thing is, the OP claims this is in his own home ............. now long would it be before he starts doing the same in one of his portfolio of rental properties ?

Am I offering carte Blanche? No I`m not.

Is it ok in your view for some without training ... to have a go? No it`s not.

By endorsing his attitude ...
Where did I endorse anything? I simply made a point that he has been polite in his replies (even offering to eat humble pie).
Politely suggest you go back and read his posts again ;)
I do apologise for my ranting. Having read back I see your point and think I was possibly a bit knee jerk.

This is a good document posted by Shaun, it details what work can be carried out on boilers by competent non Gas Safe Engineers, such as Electricians and Plumbers. Basically anything that does not disturb a gas carrying component or disturbs a module that controls the combustion process.

Or anything that disturbs the main air seal (to keep it room sealed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Worchester Bosch error code EA - Part 2 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock