Discuss worcester 24 cdi rf stat in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheap and cheerful = Salus. A good price, and under-rated because of some technical problems back in 2009/10.

Delta Dore are starting to get a good reputation, and I think they have a 5 year warranty, but have never dealt with them myself.

Or Drayton or Honeywell, if the landlords pocket will stretch.

I absolutely love them no problems as yet (touch wood) pre wired receiver as well. And the range is HUGE compared to more expensive brands. Hardest part is finding a stockist! I have 2 near me that sell them with £30 difference in price yet the outlets are pretty much opposite each other.

I absolutely love them no problems as yet (touch wood) pre wired receiver as well. And the range is HUGE compared to more expensive brands. Hardest part is finding a stockist! I have 2 near me that sell them with £30 difference in price yet the outlets are pretty much opposite each other.

they are ok with the old 3 wire with neutral connection?

Hardest part is finding a stockist!

That's because it is effectively an own-brand for H and V controls, one of the larger controls distributors. So you are only likely to find them in an independent.

Dosnt the Myson slot straight in and is on offer at bum center?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to worcester 24 cdi rf stat in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have an all Vaillant setup - an EcoTEC Plus 637 system boiler plus wired VR720 and VR92 SensoCOMFORT controller, driving two CH zones plus DHW...
Replies
Views
HI folks, this post is a follow up to my post relating to my single pipe heating system. In summary, I have a house built in 1980 (I bought it 2...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks I'm wondering anyone here, has any indepth knowledge on the Worcester Heatslave Combi Boiler. This boiler is quite old (2006) but it has...
Replies
Views
Any recommendations guys? I’m looking for a central/single controller which will be located (in boiler room) away from the underfloor heated...
Replies
Views
I have a home with an oil boiler in a garage turned into a flat, heating both flat and main house, running c plan with two pumps, two motorised...
Replies
Views
Back