Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Wiring in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

buckley plumb

Just can't get my head into gear tonight. Looking at upgrading an old open vent system. Thought about fitting system boiler and an unvented cylinder. But use a heat exchanger fir existing heating system. It would be wired as s plan but second pump on secondary side for heating would get feed when hw is on. How would I wire a relay to stop this. Any one got a diagram.

Just can't get my head into gear tonight. Looking at upgrading an old open vent system. Thought about fitting system boiler and an unvented cylinder. But use a heat exchanger fir existing heating system. It would be wired as s plan but second pump on secondary side for heating would get feed when hw is on. How would I wire a relay to stop this. Any one got a diagram.

Wire straight off heating valve switched live.

as above and wire the pumps in parallel

Don't want pumps on together. Boilers will pump around lost header. Then a pump and zone valve to each heating circuit. If one zone is one only want that pump on as others would be pumping to a closed zone valve.. I was thinking each room stat zone to brown of zone valve and put pump wire to this as well and use sw in valve to switch live of boiler

Don't want pumps on together. Boilers will pump around lost header. Then a pump and zone valve to each heating circuit. If one zone is one only want that pump on as others would be pumping to a closed zone valve.. I was thinking each room stat zone to brown of zone valve and put pump wire to this as well and use sw in valve to switch live of boiler

you never said you were using a llh :D put the full spec up

Boilers controll primary pump and each zone valve that circuits pump? Switched live from zonevalve to pump and boiler?

Boilers controll primary pump and each zone valve that circuits pump? Switched live from zonevalve to pump and boiler?

If zone valve switch fed boiler sw live and that circuit pump it would back feed other pumps to other circuits. Any wiring diagram

If zone valve switch fed boiler sw live and that circuit pump it would back feed other pumps to other circuits. Any wiring diagram

tbh mate doesnt sound like your in the know regarding relays and multi boiler setup (wiring side) best to get a spark to do the wiring for you

tbh mate doesnt sound like your in the know regarding relays and multi boiler setup (wiring side) best to get a spark to do the wiring for you

Did some many moons ago 3 kestons linked to lost header and a htg circuit to each floor. Sparky wired and made right mess. Just want to broaden my knowledge for fault finding. Are there any basic wiring diagrams out there

Did some many moons ago 3 kestons linked to lost header and a htg circuit to each floor. Sparky wired and made right mess. Just want to broaden my knowledge for fault finding. Are there any basic wiring diagrams out there

Yes and no as each one is custom one sort tbh you would be better trying to find a spark that can do panels (commercial)

You could fit a N/C relay that opens with a signal from the programmer to turn on hot water. Would need full details of the system to make sure it would work properly though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Wiring in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I have a Honeywell ST699 programmer which is working fine but I want to learn how to decommission it (disconnect it from the rest of the...
Replies
Views
We have an all Vaillant setup - an EcoTEC Plus 637 system boiler plus wired VR720 and VR92 SensoCOMFORT controller, driving two CH zones plus DHW...
Replies
Views
Hi I seek some advice on replacing an existing regular boiler. I currently have an old Potterton 10-16 Netaheat electronic, which is around 35...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi guys, I have a set up with rads upstairs and UFH downstairs. I have installed the manifold for the UFH along with 2x Honeywell 2port values...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Looking for a bit of advice on the best way to pipe this. - 24kW Worcester regular boiler in kitchen, approx. 9 years old - unvented...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock