Discuss Wireless thermostats for Worcester Bosch 30CDi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

itm

I've been using a Digistat Optimiser RF10 wireless thermostat with my Greenstar 30CDi for the last 3 years. It's one of the older models with a square transmitter unit. The transmitter has stopped working (I think) - i.e. it will no longer connect with the receiver.
Obviously I'm a bit disappointed that it's only lasted 3 years. There's also no option to purchase the transmitter unit alone, so I now need to look for a replacement.

Can anyone recommend a good, reliable 7-day wireless thermostat that's compatible with the Greenstar 30CDi?

check the terminals have not sagged in the stat they sometimes move even though they give a display,if that checks out try re commissioning the receiver and stat you will need mi,s for this procedure if that draws a blank get a gsr engineer in to bypass it and fit a diffrent set up

Thanks for the tip. Pardon my ignorance, but when you say "you will need mi,s for this procedure" what exactly do you mean? (as you may have guessed, I'm not a plumber by trade!)

If I purchased a replacement transmitter/receiver, how easy would it be to fit myself? (on the assumption that the new one would be wired identically to the existing one)
Looking at the receiver, it's not obvious how to remove it physically from the front panel of the boiler (i.e. there are no visible screws). Do you simply slide a screwdriver under it and pop it out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Wireless thermostats for Worcester Bosch 30CDi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi , My wireless thermostat, has become water damaged and is toast , no longer displays anything (long story), it is a boss bps242rf and the...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
J
We’re thinking of replacing our veritable Ideal Mexico Floor Standing Boiler (installed by me in 1985 and pretty much reliable ever since!) with a...
Replies
Views
J
  • Question
I've got a Worcester Bosch Greenstar 30Si combi boiler and I'm trying to replace the room thermostat which has a faulty display. The faulty...
Replies
Views
HI folks, this post is a follow up to my post relating to my single pipe heating system. In summary, I have a house built in 1980 (I bought it 2...
Replies
Views
Worcester MT10RF mechanical rf thermostat is broken (dropped and all cogs dislodged) Is it possible to just replace the transmitter I.e. the part...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock