Discuss Why is my timer stopping at 4am? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Boiler is an ideal esprit eco 24

The mechanical timer will stop automatically, for e.g. at 11pm i will set it for 7am the next day but it will freeze/stop at 4am

When i turn it back to the correct time it will start working again but only for a few hours

What is the issue?

Reply to Why is my timer stopping at 4am? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, The day before yesterday early morning (23rd of Jan) the temperature was very low, about -7C, so before that, I set timer to start CH for...
Replies
Views
S
Ups pump issue Fairly recently, say 12 months ago, we had a new pump fitted. It's a grundfos ups3 15- 50/65 130. (We have a small expansion tank...
Replies
Views
Can anyone help me with an ongoing issue I've had since I had an annual service on my combi boiler, which is a Potterton Performa 24. Literally...
Replies
Views
Can anyone advise? The problem is on a hot tap (not as the cold tap as shown) - the water intermittently stops and then goes to a trickle -...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
I have an old Modena 80 E combi boiler that is randomly short cycling on windy days. The burner goes out and re-ignites within a few seconds and...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock