Discuss What's the worse thing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Barry98

You would have to give up if told you had to or you would die.

mine would be beer, I hate it when it's my turn to drive probably once a year but hate everyone been drunk and am not

Actually am busting for loo and bloody daughters in so am trying to take m kind off it , can't wait to move to new house 3 toilets to choose fromfrom

Chinese food, quilted bog roll, fishing and my mrs! Ahhhh ... I made that bit up!

Alcohol and Indian food.
If i had to give these up i would need some serious medication to keep me subdued

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to What's the worse thing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm in my new build 2 years and the shower pump has died. I have an air to water unit downstairs is in the utility which I've been told is...
Replies
Views
I am not a plumber, but very fluent in residential plumbing. My Daughter has a building in town. There are 2 Woodford wall hydrants. Neither one...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I’m new to the forum and joined specifically to try to get an answer to my question. I have an 88yo mother-in-law who is recently...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock