Discuss What have you got your finger stuck in? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
I think some guy on the tiling forum decided to shove his finger into the top of his wonder wipes and had to literally hot knife himself free as it was cutting into his finger as he tried to withdraw it.

As a mechanical engineering student when I was 17 I decided to push all four fingers into a paralles as if it was a knuckle duster and could not for the life of me get them off, I got a written warning for that.

like this but with 4 holes..

para.jpg

A mate once put a gold ring on his finger in haste, took 4yrs and a lot of money to get it off! :thinking:

Sometimes, just sometimes, I have to resist the temptation to repeat my Ronnie Corbett anecdote.......

Finger stuck in a 22mm hep socket.
and changing the wheel on my Milwaukee cordless pipe slice, I should have removed the battery!! Caught the trigger and jammed a finger in.

There was this burd at school once , but I think we will leave it there

As a mechanical engineering student when I was 17 I decided to push all four fingers into a paralles as if it was a knuckle duster and could not for the life of me get them off, I got a written warning for that.

like this but with 4 holes..

para.jpg

If I was your boss I would of clamped the parallel to the table of a grinder and slowly grind down just enough to take the pressure off, as a 17yr old you would of messed your pants I reckon watching that wheel get ever closer to your fingers. :devil2:

If I was your boss I would of clamped the parallel to the table of a grinder and slowly grind down just enough to take the pressure off, as a 17yr old you would of messed your pants I reckon watching that wheel get ever closer to your fingers. :devil2:

I think it would have burnt my fingers off before freeing them!

Edit...ah maybe not...a surface grinder with fixed wheel...yes

Last edited:
Right Phil here we go, just tell me when your finger get hot and I`ll add a little bit of White water. And I`m charging you for a new box of sparks! lol

Sometimes, just sometimes, I have to resist the temptation to repeat my Ronnie Corbett anecdote.......

Come on there must be newbs that aren't familiar with your relationship with the wee man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to What have you got your finger stuck in? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hey all. Just had an interesting experience tonight. Just finished a bath install with tiled bath panel and wrap around tiling today which was...
Replies
Views
P
From the look of what's on the forum board, there does not seem to be too much in the way of big plumbing works being posted, I might have been...
Replies
Views
Plouasne
P
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock