Discuss What electrical outlets needed for new installation in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mcluma

My plumber is starting next week and will do a complete new installation.

I will have fitted a
- Greenstar 40 CDI conventional boiler
- Megaflow Eco 300i 300l inderect
- Grundfos UPS 15/60 pump
- Grundfos UPS15/60 S/Steel pump
- H/Well ST9400C 1000 programmer

My electrician will provide the connection to the CU. but are these all wired via a switched outlet?.

and is the plumber making the connections i.e connecting up the pumps etc, or does my electrician need to do that?

Thanks
Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to What electrical outlets needed for new installation in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi. I recently had a renovation done. My builder installed a new Combi boiler instead of my system boiler. He connected the pipework to the...
Replies
Views
Can anyone help, please? I'm looking for a heating system circulation pump for a domestic install, with 3 speeds, where the speed can be toggled...
Replies
Views
Hi. I'm currently estimating on installing a new shower pump to feed an existing bath/shower diverter. Hot side: fit flange and spherical valve...
Replies
Views
A
Previously had a WB Greenstar R28 HE System boiler with 4 pipes and vented (gravity fed) cylinder. No valves or pumps outside of the boiler...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
R
Greetings, esteemed community members, I find myself in possession of a remote and highly inaccessible plot of land, devoid of any utilities. On...
Replies
Views
Back