Discuss What does water intrusion look like? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

If you notice any yellow, brown, or dark stains on your walls or ceiling, it could be a sign of water damage. Peeling or bubbling paint or wallpaper: Water damage can cause paint or wallpaper to bubble, peel, or become discolored. So how to solve it, Ned Argent

Reply to What does water intrusion look like? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Hi they used to say as a last resort you could discharge the D2 pipework at high level and turn it back to the wall. Similar to a combi boiler. I...
Replies
Views
Our kitchen mixer tap has started dripping. Like so much of the plumbing in our almost new build bungalow, it is lacking! The plumber didn't...
Replies
Views
Back