Discuss Weird plumbing is to t it :) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Old Account

Somehow I liked it and had to take a pic :)

IMG_2477.JPG

IMG_2479.JPG

I guess they had a loft conversion

What's the word?

Innovative?
Forward thinking?
Appalling?

I just can't make my mind up.

What's going on bottom right of pic, is that a vent exiting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Weird plumbing is to t it :) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi bit of a weird issue, I installed a grohe bathroom tap successfully 2 months ago bought from screwfix. Last week the right hand hot tap makes...
Replies
Views
B
Hi All, I am a 16 year old school leaver (Sept 23) looking for a local company to take me on as an apprentice plumber. I live in Benfleet and am...
Replies
Views
Billy Barnard
B
I have a leak from my shower, it's coming down into my kitchen. I've had the sealant, waste pipe and tray all checked. I've also had the shower...
Replies
Views
Can anyone help me with an ongoing issue I've had since I had an annual service on my combi boiler, which is a Potterton Performa 24. Literally...
Replies
Views
Hi guys Weird one this, when boiler is firing and heating water if my scheduled rad heating come on also it doesn't heat my rads... BUT here's...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock