Discuss water pressure and flow..what's the ideal combination in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

hometech

Banned
Water pressure static is 8bar. Working pressure (if that's the term) is 6bar. Flow rate from cold water is 28-29L/min.
Now this seems good (to me) but reading some suggested figures for ratings at different outlets, my readings seem almost dangerous by comparison.

What should I be aiming for to create what is considered the ideal balance between the two and should I be looking to achieve this using reducing valves?

Need to bring the pressure down to around 3.5 bar

Reply to water pressure and flow..what's the ideal combination in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Could I ask for some help with a water flow rate problem. I have good mains water pressure on the ground floor. There is no tank in the loft...
Replies
Views
Two connected houses in our 70s condo development, everyone served by one water meter at the road. 833 has 40 lbs of pressure while attached...
Replies
Views
Hi. We’ve a pressurized megaflow system and the last few weeks we’ve lost water pressure on Just two outlets in the house. The first a Keuco...
Replies
Views
I have I have an Ideal C35 boiler. We have really low water pressure from all the hot taps (should be getting 15 litres per min if using more then...
Replies
Views
Hi, Following an Anglia Water complete loss of Water Supply in Milton Keynes, I had a call from a Tenant reporting the No Water Flow Fault On the...
Replies
Views
Back