Discuss volume per metre of copper pipe in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

moony

measrueing up the volume of a system

any quick people give me the volume per litre of 15mm pipework per metre
22mm per metre

estimates on a rad collumn bars lol 1800x300
towel rad 1150 x 500

estimates on the rads

i have got the info somewhere but in middle of a house move and about to have my back waxed ouccchhh ready for holiday next week (yes all come at once)

why dont you get a "back, sack & crack" then you can wear your mankini to the beach:joker:

Come on serious answers hahaLying on bed now.Quigly no chance of the sack and crack bit! Missis is beauty therapist never seen her so happy, loves the fact her fella is gonna be in pain ha.

the tables are in the unvented training literature, dont have the books at the house, maybe someone else can look for you, from memory (not a good place) a 3m length of copper holds about 500ml (same as a coke bottle which is why i think i can remember)

1m of 15mm 0.17672344 L
1m of 22mm 0.38015175 L

This is not taking in to account the thickness of the wall and is a worst case scenario

Remember to allow for fittings and bends

---
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

measrueing up the volume of a system

any quick people give me the volume per litre of 15mm pipework per metre
22mm per metre

estimates on a rad collumn bars lol 1800x300
towel rad 1150 x 500

estimates on the rads

i have got the info somewhere but in middle of a house move and about to have my back waxed ouccchhh ready for holiday next week (yes all come at once)

LOL ok need to ask did you stop at the back wax or did you go the whole hog (not that your a hog) I mean back crack and sack (can I say that it is a technical term)

1m of - 15mm = 0.13l/m (10 litres = 77m)
1m of - 22mm = 0.38l/m (10 litres = 26m)
1m of - 28mm = 0.55l/m (10 litres = 18m)

my figures are from bpec unvented training notes, 15mm is different to figure quoted above by simon but 22 is the same, so not sure who is correct on the 15mm
PS knew i should have kept my gob shut re the coke bottle till i had checked, must have been 1m has the same as the smaller bottle DOH!!

Sorry just read what gc quigley put...

great minds and all that

dug out the figures now but thanks for the input guys

had half a crack haha down far enough, could not imagine the pain in having the sack!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to volume per metre of copper pipe in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. I'm new to this forum. Please go easy on mešŸ‘·šŸ¼ I'm currently renovating my house and my house currently runs from old lead pipes then...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a leak on the live side of one of my rads, in the GF loo. Its a condensing combi system, the house is only 5 years old, so fairly new...
Replies
Views
A
Hi all - hoping to get some advice here on a plumbing issue in our house. When we are showering / filling the bath and another appliance draws...
Replies
Views
Azonic
A
Hello! Advice required, please. Trying to understand implications of pipe size, length of run, and number of junctions etc. en route between the...
Replies
Views
So we are looking at a new vaillant ecofit pure 418 regular boiler but have a question about the gas pipe size requirements.. At the gas meter...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock