Discuss Vokera syntesi 29e boiler fault - Code 3 Fan/Flue Error in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

Quilters

Hi

I am not a plumber so just after some guidance with my Vokera boiler, basically every now & then it trips out under the code 3 error, fan/flue fault.

Is this a big issue? Vokera want £300 to come and have a look at it but wondered if there were any guys on here with experience of this brand of boiler?

The temp gauge on the front is quite low too for about 20mins (50-60) but when it finally gets up to temp and the the rads in the house feel really hot like they should...

Just concerned that I have a mjor issue.

Bolier only 3yrs old...

Thannks to anyone who can give me some advice.

Flue fault you need to call in a GSR to check it out, may be fan running slow .or somthing wrong with flue.

simple check to start anyone can do, pop outside and check the ivy/bush hasnt grown over your flue intake/outlet. Went to a 105he this week cutting out on dhw after 3 mins, checked tct etc before walking outside to check flue outlet, only to discover the intake was completely overgrown with ivy, outlet just clear still so aps was cutting in on dhw operation but enough air to work ch!! However 2 stories up and dont do ladder work, so owner given option to clear it himself v quick or have an id late pm if ivy still there, custards dont half find a ladder fast when you explain what an id entails. For all of you saying lazy git, see my name, ladders off the menu at present :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Vokera syntesi 29e boiler fault - Code 3 Fan/Flue Error in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My Worcester Greenstar 29 CDI boiler made a loud bang earlier today, and has now stopped working. It is flashing the 'EA' error code, which...
Replies
Views
Interested on thoughts on this (I've also posted on another forum but thought this might be a better place to ask); Long time lurker, have...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Wonder if someone here might be able to assist with some advice. I have a Linea HE boiler from Vokera and I’m getting the following...
Replies
Views
Hi, 
 Would somebody be able to give me some advice of engineer's report? The boiler had been loosing pressure: every 7-14 days the pressure...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Looking for some advice. I need to replace a Vokera Linea 28 boiler, currently looking at WB, Vaillant and Viessmann. Had an absolute...
Replies
Views
Back