Search the forum,

Discuss Boiler Error Codes Linea HE in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
34A7D977-2CAB-4058-82CA-60C23F9A59CB.jpeg F9EDB44B-CF7B-4B18-B67F-E74544FEF345.jpeg E584547E-528B-43D9-A6A3-9A42476C258E.jpeg

Hi all. Wonder if someone here might be able to assist with some advice.

I have a Linea HE boiler from Vokera and I’m getting the following error indicators. I have no idea what’s going on. Basically the boiler just keeps cutting out.

I thought it was a pressurisation issue but the boiler seems to suggest it’s sitting at 2 bars which is a touch high, no? Sometimes it flashes at 3 bars.

Any advice anyone can offer would be much appreciated.

I will do if nobody here has any ideas. Last time I called him out for the same it cost me £80.00 and took 5 minutes to press a few buttons.

I didn’t realise that this was a forum for holier than thou keyboard warriors. I apologise. Thanks for the help.

No just Muppets who ask questions about gas appliances who then spit their dummies because they don't like being told it needs an expert.

Being told politely and in a reasoned way is fine. But simply being told to speak to someone who will charge £80.00 for the pleasure, is less fine.

Had you said “this is a problem that is more complex than a layman might be able to handle” would be a great response.

Your response smacked simply of “get ripped off - it pays for my holidays”.

Thanks again.

I do computer work. I’m qualified in it. But if I can tell someone to do Ctrl+Alt+Del without charging them £80.00, I’ll do it. I will charge only if I need to. I guess that makes me a nice person. What it makes you, I’ll leave you to decide.

Maybe not quite as nice as you think then, eh!

Incompetent idiots playing with gas appliances is a recipe for disaster. Not quite the same as telling somebody over the phone to switch it off and back on again.

But you’re missing the point.

If I need to dick about with gas. Or pipes. Or anything more complex, I’ll gladly pay.

If all I need to do is press two buttons for a fairly standard reset, why should I !??!

I will pay you to fit a new boiler. I pay you what you want. Because you’re skilled and qualified and trained to do so.

But if you come to my house, press three buttons and say “£80.00 please”, I’ll wish you get cat aids.

Don’t be so precious.

You're missing the point though. It cost you money because you didn't have the knowledge or competency.

Meeoow.

But someone without the knowledge to just press Ctrl+Alt+Del needn’t be charged £80.00 for that knowledge. Be a good person. Don’t rape people.

I trust that when they need me to reformat their machine and salvage their data, they’ll come back and pay me to do so.

Anyway. Following this dialogue I cannot imagine I’ll get a reasonable response to my query. Not because I feel your fellow plumberists are not willing to supply such, but because you’ve made this an unpleasant thread.

So again, thanks for your input. I hope you succumb to carbon monoxide poisoning for being a dick!

Thank you.

Again, I wouldn’t want them to tell me how to fit a boiler. But if all this takes is the press of three buttons, I’d say it would be common decency to just say “easy fix, here you go” .

Sorry your upset at having to pay £80 for a couple min to fix your boiler, but the chap you call'd will have overheads to cover, how far did he travel ? and what area are you in ? if, as you seem to think its the same problem & just pressing a couple of buttons can sort it, look in the installation book , you may find the answer !!

end of get a pro in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Boiler Error Codes Linea HE in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock