Discuss Vokera Mynute 20 VHE. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 32524

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hello,
Thanks for looking. Been to see above and it is needs heat exchanger cleaned out. been told that I need to take a 0.4mm tool from vokera or a feeler tool to clean. Where is this tiny gap that needs cleaned? Any tips on the best way to clean it, thanks.

Thank you,
Duncan.

It is making a trombone type noise at min, also puts air down the condensate, so defo a blockage on the hex in terms of air flow. I have prepared myself for taking the whole thing out with new seals and washers, also going to change probes when its all out. Was thinking of using a bi carbonite of soda and water mix to aid cleaning.

What type of hex is it ?

Standard round one like in the ideal vogue and Viessmann etc ?

Also vinegar is better

Hi,
Whole thing was over complicated in its explanation. Stripped it down, took it out of the drum, cleaned it, replaced seals and probes, runs sweet now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Vokera Mynute 20 VHE. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
B
Hi All, I am a 16 year old school leaver (Sept 23) looking for a local company to take me on as an apprentice plumber. I live in Benfleet and am...
Replies
Views
Billy Barnard
B
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am looking to take my bath out and fit a shower. Regards to tanking. Is it ok to just seal everything with plastic rather than just...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock