Discuss Vokera Mynute 20 VHE. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 32524

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hello,
Thanks for looking. Been to see above and it is needs heat exchanger cleaned out. been told that I need to take a 0.4mm tool from vokera or a feeler tool to clean. Where is this tiny gap that needs cleaned? Any tips on the best way to clean it, thanks.

Thank you,
Duncan.

It is making a trombone type noise at min, also puts air down the condensate, so defo a blockage on the hex in terms of air flow. I have prepared myself for taking the whole thing out with new seals and washers, also going to change probes when its all out. Was thinking of using a bi carbonite of soda and water mix to aid cleaning.

What type of hex is it ?

Standard round one like in the ideal vogue and Viessmann etc ?

Also vinegar is better

Hi,
Whole thing was over complicated in its explanation. Stripped it down, took it out of the drum, cleaned it, replaced seals and probes, runs sweet now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Vokera Mynute 20 VHE. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I’m finding it hard breaking into the industry. I’m a trainee plumber living in London Hello, I'm a trainee plumber who lives in London who's...
Replies
Views
Hi, Solar thermal not so big these days but a couple of Q for anyone who still works in it. Background. I'm an Electrician not a plumber.. I've...
Replies
Views
Hi, Short version: I have about 4" of pipe sticking out of a concrete floor in a cupboard. It makes a 45-degree bend as it exists (bent, not with...
Replies
Views
Hello, my Mothers heating failed in the recent UK cold snap. I found the pump was stuck. I have a question about pump orientation. The...
Replies
Views
J
Hi, I have the boiler as above which has been very good for the last 13 years or more and is still relatively going strong. However, now, the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock