Search the forum,

Discuss Vokera Linea 730 pump / expansion vessel in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Stew C

Hi

I have a Linea 730 Vokera boiler that has code 4 on the display (low pressure). When I top up the pressure water leaks from the top of the external brass part on the pump next to the hose leading to the expantion vessel.

For the last few weeks the pressure has read 0 yet the system has continued to operate?

Is this part leaking on the pump a pressure releif valve of some sort and could the fault be with the pump or the expansion vessel?

Thanks in advance for any help

Hi pic below. Leak is from top of large brass disc

2013-01-29 06.35.43.jpg

Thanks, Yes the cap was loose so I have screwed it back down. However should a plastic cap loose allow the contents of the boiler to empty itself?

I have checked the expansion vessel pressure and water droplets spray out when the valve is depressed so guess this needs replacing. However boiler does work again :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Vokera Linea 730 pump / expansion vessel in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Good afternoon, I am experiencing a pressure issue with my heating system and was hoping to receive additional insight as to what the problem...
Replies
Views
Hello, I live in a two floor semi with a gravity fed conventional gas fired boiler (Potterton Kingfisher MF). The boiler is fed cold water from...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am replacing our 11 year old boiler (due to H.Ex. leak) with a new one. This is in a "sealed" system with red expansion vessel in airig...
Replies
Views
I have a Vaillant eco plus 837, year installed 2008. It works well. We have one large zone for the house with 13 rads running off it. We also...
Replies
Views
Hi All, We have finally decided after a bit of a persuasion to have installed a utility room in our garage that currently houses our oil boiler...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock