Discuss Viessmann boilers - any good? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

damaan

Hello everyone,
Would like your opinion on Viessmann boilers? Are they any good in terms of the boiler itself and after sales service? I have been recommended the Vetodense 200W (combi) for my house. I know very little about Viessmann and have not seen it mentioned on any of the threads here.
Thanks.

200 is an excellent boiler and great with weather compensation the 100 is a good boiler also. the one to avoid is the .50

Very good bit overspec but doesn't matter as above either 100-200 series

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Viessmann boilers - any good? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Milky hot water. Recently had a Viessmann 100-W combi boiler installed. Now when the hot water reaches any tap it is very 'milky'. This appears to...
Replies
Views
D
hello! while saving up for a new plumbing and heating installation for my new one bedroom flat, i did a lot of research on different boilers and...
Replies
Views
Hello, We had an extension built seven years ago. Initially the builders' plumber connected the heating to the house system but this didn't work...
Replies
Views
I have a clients oil Grant boiler I fitted last year. It is a Vortex pro 26-46 system. It is just a small system loop as it is a pool boiler...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, Baxi Ecoblue System boiler which was recently serviced just before Christmas. There has since been a constant but slow drip...
Replies
Views
Back