Search the forum,
  • Thread starter TomLane
  • Start date
  • Replies 6
  • Views 3K

Discuss Uploading & rotating in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TomLane

Whenever I try to upload photos that I've taken they always appear on their side even when the picture was taken the right way (I presume) in the first instance!

What am I doing wrong?!?

sometimes mine do that tom too, don't know why ? even if i rotate the original ???

Glad I'm not the only one. I'm easily frustrated when it comes to these things as you go to all the effort to post a picture you've taken & you end up having to crick your neck to see it once its posted!!:banghead:

Can you mess with the camera settings like portrait, landscape etc? Maybe that has something to do with it?

If you can't figure it out just upload your pics to PicMonkey.com and rotate the image them save it. Dead easy.

Last edited:
Can you mess with the camera settings like portrait, landscape etc? Maybe that has something to do with it?

Not sure, it's pictures I've taken on my iPhone or iPad & the camera button always appears the correct way up when taking it so I'm baffled.

take picture put them on the computer, double click the photo and at the bottom there is a rotate picture symbol, then exit out of it and it saves it the right way around...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Uploading & rotating in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there. I have a Cersanit close coupled toilet which as started leaking between the cistern and the bowl when flushed. I've taken the cistern off and this is what I see. I'm assuming the issue is with the silicon gasket (please see attached photos) but can't seem to find a replacement...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I hope someone might be able to help please. I hope this isn't a daft question. I am trying to remove the side panels on my radiator to get in to clean it, but they seem to be secured by a small screw underneath (on the valve housing). Can someone please advise me if I can just...
Replies
Views
Hey, I've got a leaking toilet and I need to replace the filling valve device which is a Geberit 810.L3 Type 340 with a 1/2" connector. Problem I've got is the connection under the tank (image attached). The top plastic nut (yellow) is only to hold the fill valve in place - I can undo it by...
Replies
Views
I was sent an engineer by Ideal Heating to fix a problem with my system. When he left he drove over a pot of sealing compound (which must have dropped out of his van) on my shared drive. My neighbour pointed it out to me since he was parked in her space. I tried to remove it with water and...
Replies
Views
Rad is leaking from TRV valve, seems to be seeping out of where the pin comes up. I tried tightening up the nut below the pin, but that didn't help. I then looked online and saw that removing the nut and packing with some plumbers tape may help, but whenever I try to remove the nut a load of...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock