Discuss Ultra heat rads and EPH trv's any good? in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi all

Been quoted to replace 12 rads and valves, when I asked what they use. He said ultra heat rads and EPH trv's.

Anyone used ultra heat rads or EPH trv's? Would you expect them to be any better than Screwfix Kudos?

I used to use ultra heat rads very good in my opinion

As a mid range trv eph valves are ok

Reply to Ultra heat rads and EPH trv's any good? in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi - I'm a reasonably experienced DIY plumber but just can't work out why the last new rad I've installed is cold - would really appreciate your...
Replies
Views
Hi All Bit of an urgent one being that time of year and can't get a plumber out until after xmas even on an emergency callout I have just...
Replies
Views
I have a home with an oil boiler in a garage turned into a flat, heating both flat and main house, running c plan with two pumps, two motorised...
Replies
Views
Evening all. I have an open vented C/H system with a heat only boiler and 10 rads over 3 floors. I checked the system mid summer and all was ok...
Replies
Views
Hullo everyone its a while since I posted on here basically because i have had no plumbing issues however I have one now. My son recently moved...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock