Search the forum,

Discuss UKPF? Bulletin? LOGO CHANGE? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Whl4852

Why has the logo changed on the top left of the home page! I dont like change!

The forum's going through lots of changes at the moment.

The feature I've asked for is a cattleprod function on everyone's keyboards.

How's that for an infraction?

Will the stickies be separate from the main stuff again because I don't like it the way it is.

I'm thinking of painting the arms in a luminous green colour with the detail picked out in vivid purple.

Due to the problems we had recently with some of the members email messages redirecting them to another site, many of the regular features on the forum have been closed temporarily and the forum is running in "basic" mode. Once all the checks have been completed on every part of the regular forum, then the forum will be fully restored.

There has been absolutely no risk to anyones security, personal information or to their computer at any time and the problem was not directly caused by the forum itself.

Please be patient while this essential maintenance work is being done.

On my phone only I was being redirected 2 days ago to myfilestore when trying to access the forum.
could not get past it.
I hate it when things like that happen, creeps me out as I think someone is going to hack into any details I have.

finally got in and changed my password just to be on the safe side.

seeing the new logo just creeps me out more.

All this change and unrest has forced me to have an early glass of red! Hope you're happy!

Cattleprod? Might be quite nice on a Friday afternoon

Electric shock treatment and i dont even have to pay for the privelige......can i dress up?

So, basically by holding on to my tab I'm saving the country from the administrators?

hmmmmmmmmmmm................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to UKPF? Bulletin? LOGO CHANGE? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I want to change the system fill valve, but I’m struggling to dismantle the existing toilet to access underneath the tank, I’ve added some pictures can anyone advise of the steps? Thanks!
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking for a gas engineer who I can work with so I can complete my portfolio. I have done level 2 and 3 tech cert along with bpec gas foundation and in order to progress to ACS, I have to finish my portfolio. I also want to learn plumbing along with gas so I can learn more things. I...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need to replace the sprout of this faucet. Is it possible to unscrew and change just this part? It has a tiny hold due to rust and water leaks out from it. Thanks
Replies
Views
New Boiler - Viesmann Vitedans 100-W 35kw Boiler Problem - Central Heating not working Central Heating is controlled by HIVE. Boiler was installed couple of months back. New radiators were installed as well. We never swiched on central heating until yesterday night. In the last 24 hours I...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I'd like to install new radiators in my home which are currently fed by copper pipe via the floor boards. I live in a bungalow and access beneath floorboards is quite good access. I'd like to change the piping to come out the walls instead and therefore looking to use speedfit products...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock