Discuss Two boiler install:- PRV location. (Pictures) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
and why did you tape the joints? and are you using plume mag kits?

and own up who cored the holes first and didnt double check :D

also hope you got short probes on the fga

and why did you tape the joints? and are you using plume mag kits?

Yes two plume management kits, Im just in the habit of doing it for some reason, I have screwed them aswell but I just like the extra assurance that its held with tape aswell!

Of course it shouldnt go anywhere with the bracket but I can imagine things being hung from it..

and own up who cored the holes first and didnt double check :D

also hope you got short probes on the fga

The problem with the first core on the right was that the customer had fitted a bracket to support the lintel? But didnt tell me so i hit it bang on... Had to move over a couple of inches.

The second flue on the right was my cock up haha..

Yes two plume management kits, Im just in the habit of doing it for some reason, I have screwed them aswell but I just like the extra assurance that its held with tape aswell!

Of course it shouldnt go anywhere with the bracket but I can imagine things being hung from it..

if you have screwed it and has brackets , it wont go any where mate , my opinion just makes the installation look meh as the kids would say (but dont try and remove it will make it worse) something for future tho

Last edited:
The problem with the first core on the right was that the customer had fitted a bracket to support the lintel? But didnt tell me so i hit it bang on... Had to move over a couple of inches.

The second flue on the right was my cock up haha..

well things happen least the boilers look like new and not covered in dust hats off to you for that

if you have screwed it and has brackets , it wont go any where mate , my opinion just makes the installation look meh as the kids would say (but dont try and remove it will make it worse) something for future tho

Never mind ;) at least i can sleep easy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Two boiler install:- PRV location. (Pictures) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, looking for a heating engineer to recommend / install a pressurised cylinder and combi boiler system. There is ufh for a living space and...
Replies
Views
Hello The heating side of my Ariston Combi A23 has stopped working since a new 3 way valve has been installed. It's been a hugely reliable boiler...
Replies
Views
Hello friends - I really struggle to understand my heating and hot water system I posted my question on Diynot but it ended up being five pages...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am trying to link a Hive heating & hot water dual channel receiver to an old Vaillant THERMOcompact VU GB 242/1 E system boiler. It has an...
Replies
Views
Hello, bit of a noob question but would someone be able to help me to understand the pipes coming off our boiler. It's a Grant oil combi boiler...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock