Discuss Two boiler install:- PRV location. (Pictures) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
how did you get on today harry?

how did you get on today harry?

Not bad thanks Shaun - not as far as id have liked but hey ho...

managed to get most of it wired up.

condensate is done with the exception of a reducing bung.

expansion, prv and filling link are all in place but need connecting. (I followed your advice about the expansion and I think its paid off.

Tomorrow ill be finishing off the conduit and pipework and hopefully the flues.

Picture from today:

https://www.************/MCSHeating...088078497709/1315035975236246/?type=3&theater

Last edited:
Looking good... I normally drill the flue holes first tho, gonna get it all covered in dust now :p

looks ok harry, need a bit of work on the wiring tho (clips) :) but thats me being picky :D

Looking good... I normally drill the flue holes first tho, gonna get it all covered in dust now :p

+1 and normally boilers in the way else, unless there going straight up

and you a 3rd year harry ????

Haha, I know with the dust... but I don't mind going around with a cloth and some brasso

Im hoping to get all of the wires into the adhesive conduit like I have done with some of it.. I ran out as I only ordered 1 length.. doh...

been doing this since I left school at 18, didn't fancy Uni so got a trade and haven't looked back! I'm 21 now.

Im going to run the pump live behind pipes and in conduit as i can forsee a towel being hung on it and getting a call to NO CH/HW as the pump has been un plugged...

Im going to run the pump live behind pipes and in conduit as i can forsee a towel being hung on it and getting a call to NO CH/HW as the pump has been un plugged...

Wire going to be long enough and how did you like the pump plug :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Two boiler install:- PRV location. (Pictures) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, looking for a heating engineer to recommend / install a pressurised cylinder and combi boiler system. There is ufh for a living space and...
Replies
Views
Hello The heating side of my Ariston Combi A23 has stopped working since a new 3 way valve has been installed. It's been a hugely reliable boiler...
Replies
Views
Hello friends - I really struggle to understand my heating and hot water system I posted my question on Diynot but it ended up being five pages...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am trying to link a Hive heating & hot water dual channel receiver to an old Vaillant THERMOcompact VU GB 242/1 E system boiler. It has an...
Replies
Views
Hello, bit of a noob question but would someone be able to help me to understand the pipes coming off our boiler. It's a Grant oil combi boiler...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock