Search the forum,

Discuss tool box,bag etc in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

stevey_boy

im on the look out for a new tool box,bag etc ive a stanley shockmaster at the mo and was thinking off on off those stanley fat max tote bags or even one off these :p

72969_CTBA.jpg

I bought a surplus RAF bag grey and big, holds all your tools also got a fat max with loads of pockets.

piece of ply wood and a saw and you can build a box with all the pockets u want, it will last longer than anything you can buy. Me I use ayellow bucket to carry only the tools I want from me van to the job, saves putting my back out.

ive a couple of stanley tote bags they were on special an the great b an q think they were a tenner each dose me

im on the look out for a new tool box,bag etc ive a stanley shockmaster at the mo and was thinking off on off those stanley fat max tote bags or even one off these :p

View attachment 1288
you mean a bass bag.
kids bought me one a couple of years ago good bit of kit. i use mine when i have bundles of stuff on the job as you can just chuck it all in the middle pick up the handles then your off. very handy when you want to clear site quick like when you hear the sheriff coming.
i have a tote bag-only use it to store tools in the van now as i dont find it practicle enough.
i also use a window cleaning bucket for all 1st hand tools and to sit on its brill.

Tote bags are a pita. The tools never stay in the holders and all end up in the bottom. You will never find anything in it without emptying it out.

tote bags are good IF you can keep them organised (i dont know may who can all the time)

I wouldn't turn up to a job with my tools in a bucket, I would look like a right gypsy peasant . . .

Turn up with everything you own on a wheel barrow, and a posse of illiegitmate relatives in tow, why dont you??!!

I have one of those too MattyW, Great if you just want to chuck things in, not so good when full! I also use the bucket method, and have a Stanley Fatmax zippable hard base bag for my "clean" jobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to tool box,bag etc in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I’m finding it hard breaking into the industry. I’m a trainee plumber living in London Hello, I'm a trainee plumber who lives in London who's...
Replies
Views
I've a few bags all set up for different job types and all but my hot works tote all well past their use by date. I tend to stick to Stanley...
Replies
Views
Hi, sorry to bother you all with this but I am really struggling to find a suitable combi-boiler replacement and a knowledgeable heating engineer...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical...
Replies
Views
Please Read Full Description/ I Am Manchester Based Plumbing And Heating Fittings/Materials/Consumables 1000's £££££££ Various Items(See List...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock