From the United States of America? - Checkout our specific plumbing forum for you:USA Plumbing Forum

Discuss Toilet help slight glug. in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

uHeat Forum Sponsor - PlumbersForums.net - Electric and Water Underfloor Heating Systems
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
Hi all, my toilet makes a very slight glug sound after flushing and has tiny bubbles once filling back up.

Everything else seems to be working OK. For reference my toilet is up on the third floor and I'm useless with DIY, im covered with British gas so I'm hoping it would only be a 60 pound call out fee.

centralheatking

Esteemed
Plumber
Hi all, my toilet makes a very slight glug sound after flushing and has tiny bubbles once filling back up.

Everything else seems to be working OK. For reference my toilet is up on the third floor and I'm useless with DIY, im covered with British gas so I'm hoping it would only be a 60 pound call out fee.
Go buy an old fashioned string floor mop. Wet the head up and vigorously work up and down into the bottom of the toilet pan, this should clear any partial blockage...the hydraulic pressure this method generates is awesome. Centralheatking

Wetroom Store - Official Forum Sponsor
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Reply to Toilet help slight glug. in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net. Plumbing questions, answers, tips and tricks.

Test4Less PlumbersForums.net Sponsor
Corgi Direct - Plumbers Forums Sponsor
Wetroom Store - PlumbersForums.net Sponsor
Power Shower Booster - Official PlumbersForums.net Sponsor
Bulk Workwear - Workwear Sponsor for Plumbers Forums
uHeat Forum Sponsor - PlumbersForums.net
Plumbing Advice - Find Plumbers Jobs