Search the forum,

Discuss Toilet help slight glug. in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi all, my toilet makes a very slight glug sound after flushing and has tiny bubbles once filling back up.

Everything else seems to be working OK. For reference my toilet is up on the third floor and I'm useless with DIY, im covered with British gas so I'm hoping it would only be a 60 pound call out fee.

Hi all, my toilet makes a very slight glug sound after flushing and has tiny bubbles once filling back up.

Everything else seems to be working OK. For reference my toilet is up on the third floor and I'm useless with DIY, im covered with British gas so I'm hoping it would only be a 60 pound call out fee.
Go buy an old fashioned string floor mop. Wet the head up and vigorously work up and down into the bottom of the toilet pan, this should clear any partial blockage...the hydraulic pressure this method generates is awesome. Centralheatking

Reply to Toilet help slight glug. in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock