Discuss to Admin, whats happening with electricians forum in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be grateful it's bits of wire, If you knew what my Avatar is over there it could be a lot worse.

its a big silver gorilla isnt it?

That's what this forum needs..

More Jovial banter...

But preferably towards the abusive end of the jovial scale when it comes to dealing with electricians.

What's wrong with the electricians forum?

Sorry to all you plumbers, I'm from the other side!

Just hoping that someone here knows what is wrong with the electricians forum as the site is no longer availiable and I'm missing it!?

Cheers all. :smile:

Re: What's wrong with the electricians forum?

I'm really going to have to give Dan a talking to.

All these sparkies showing up is making my teeth itch....

Hi guys, the tilers forum and electrician forum are both having major server issues. Dans been working for 2 days straight to fix them. Please hang in there we are hoping they will be fixed this weekend.

Hi guys, the tilers forum and electrician forum are both having major server issues. Dans been working for 2 days straight to fix them. Please hang in there we are hoping they will be fixed this weekend.

Cheers Lou.

I'm really going to have to give Dan a talking to.

All these sparkies showing up is making my teeth itch....

At least he had the manners to apologise first.

Thinking further on it....

An electrician who knows how to apologise?

We should get him stuffed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to to Admin, whats happening with electricians forum in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
Hi All, I am a 16 year old school leaver (Sept 23) looking for a local company to take me on as an apprentice plumber. I live in Benfleet and am...
Replies
Views
Billy Barnard
B
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi. I need a new toilet supply line but don’t know the size type of the fitting at the shut off valve. It is not 3/8 compression. It is a plastic...
Replies
Views
B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views
I have an ideal vogue max S18 boiler and I’m considering fitting auto balancing TRVs, my question relates to the boilers pump. I see a boiler...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock