Discuss to Admin, whats happening with electricians forum in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think of it as having the In-Laws for a weekend, nice to see them but glad they`ve got home safe. :wink_smile:

:D time to walk around naked again then

Cheers all for the friendly response and been up for a bit of ribbing to and fro, I really wish I had some technical plumbing question to ask but just can't seem to mix both technical and plumbing advice into the same sentence :smartass2:... keep fry lads Cheers!

Re' Darkwood (Top notch Mod' on the best tradesman's forum)

You should see how long the threads are where we discuss having to clear up after i̶n̶c̶o̶m̶p̶e̶t̶e̶n̶t̶s sparkies... never mind how many times we have to correct their feeble attempts at wiring up heating systems.

What is it with you lot. Do you really get that confused when there's more than 3 wires?

Right, I'm a qualified Sparky now.

Live, Neutral and Earth.

Where the **** did that wire come from, and that one and there's more.

Help!! Call a Heating Engineer

how many you know :D

About 15:dizzy2: Some of the feeble attempts I see are a complete disgrace lol. No sleeving, fine stranded not feruled with standard connector block, no strain relief, cables not adequately supported CPC's used as line conductors etc. Most of them think they are the mutts nuts though at it haha

There's a electrical fault,the trip keeps knocking off and none of them can fix it

About 15:dizzy2: Some of the feeble attempts I see are a complete disgrace lol. No sleeving, fine stranded not feruled with standard connector block, no strain relief, cables not adequately supported CPC's used as line conductors etc. Most of them think they are the mutts nuts though at it haha

how long you normally allow for wiring an s up?

how long you normally allow for wiring an s up?

Depends on the situation. standard S-plan on a new build can be 2nd fixed properly in about an hour. Boiler swaps I've had some that's taken me 3-4 hours to lift the carpets/floors run in pump over run cable and get floors and carpets back down. On existing systems I like to try and get everything in the cylinder cupboard trunked as it looks a proper job IMO.

Last edited:
its a boiler not a matrix grid!

Rats from a sinking ship come and plague our forum.

We give the food and comfort at their time of need.

What do they offer once our ship reaches port safely?

Nothing, Farken nothing...//.

..// .. come join us on our next ship we embark on...hopefully you be around when our next ship sinks.
We endured your company and hospitality - but we're off on our own endeavours.

What's that bird called that lays its eggs in another birds nest and pushes out the parental bird eggs.

It's been a lot like when one of the local pubs, is shut for a while. Then all these weirdos come in and take your seat at the bar!
Luckily, the other pub is back working. So they've wandered back to drop the off cuts and make holes in ceilings where they thought the wires were.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to to Admin, whats happening with electricians forum in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
Hi All, I am a 16 year old school leaver (Sept 23) looking for a local company to take me on as an apprentice plumber. I live in Benfleet and am...
Replies
Views
Billy Barnard
B
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi. I need a new toilet supply line but don’t know the size type of the fitting at the shut off valve. It is not 3/8 compression. It is a plastic...
Replies
Views
B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views
I have an ideal vogue max S18 boiler and I’m considering fitting auto balancing TRVs, my question relates to the boilers pump. I see a boiler...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock