Discuss to Admin, whats happening with electricians forum in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if Dan can't fix it we can just stay here and Play. On that note though I just want to say thanks to everyone who have let us crash here, I promise we will clear up our litter and tents before we leave.

And the smell?? Or is that still just Croppie?

Re: What's wrong with the electricians forum?

Hahaha. I'd better tell dan if he doesn't sort it soon there's going to be a turf war!

Croppie, any chance you could merge these 2 threads about the electricians forum?

So there's a technical problem on their forum and they turn to us plumbers to help [emoji849] Bleeding typical always the same[emoji6]

That's a first ....a technical problem raised on the electricians forum..

Hahaha. I'd better tell dan if he doesn't sort it soon there's going to be a turf war!

Nah there won't be.

You see, sparkies only have two states. Being wrong or being comatose. ....

I haven't read all this thread, just skimmed it so excuse me for asking.
Do we have access to electric forum ?
If not, why not ?

Nah there won't be.

You see, sparkies only have two states. Being wrong or being comatose. ....

Hold on chaps, going to fetch the popcorn and drinks and pull up a comfy chair.

If not, why not ?

Just log on, oh hang on you can`t at the moment. Hehe.

Edit: For some reason I had to use a different username.

Last edited:
How about some tunes?

I`m thinking "This town ain`t big enough for both of us" by Sparks (1974)

OR

Something from the album "Slippery when wet" by Bon Jovi (1986)

If not, why not ?

Sorry chap, It's all pretty complicated stuff on the sparky's website, probably better off sticking to fixing taps ;)

edit.. I feel the need to apologise again already just in case I've chosen the wrong person to joke with!

Sorry chap, It's all pretty complicated stuff on the sparky's website, probably better off sticking to fixing taps ;)

edit.. I feel the need to apologise again already just in case I've chosen the wrong person to joke with!

As already said it's that complicated you can't even work your own forum and need our help again

Stuff that the bog's blocked. Anyone know a plumber??

Ah damm, which one?

the horns.jpg

Are you sure it is only a server problem?

So we got 2 Mod's (GMES and me ) and Admin' (Sintra) over plus a few members to say hi, it must feel weird for you plumbers having an intellectual conversation... if we use any big words then please let us know and we will help you out :ciappa:

So we got 2 Mod's (GMES and me ) and Admin' (Sintra) over plus a few members to say hi, it must feel weird for you plumbers having an intellectual conversation... if we use any big words then please let us know and we will help you out :ciappa:

Intellectual. ... you genuinely went and looked that one up, didn't you.....

But to be fair to you I don't hear many sparkies giving a guttural grunt.

Poor lambs are usually reduced to tears long before hand. ...

Hi guys, the tilers forum and electrician forum are both having major server issues. Dans been working for 2 days straight to fix them. Please hang in there we are hoping they will be fixed this weekend.

Only 2 days to tidy up behind a sparks, they must have started using rubble sacks. There's progress, this time next year they will be using cutlery.

Look on the bright side lads, this as got to be the longest thread that the plumbers have witnessed, I mean there's only so many replies you can get on the subject of wire wool or flux.
:biggrin5::biggrin5:

@Louise, Have we got an update yet on the EF, I'm worried we might over stay our welcome if Darkwood and Happyhippy keep tormenting the Dumbers, Sorry I mean Plumbers!! Predictive text lads Sorry :whatchutalkingabout

Look on the bright side lads, this as got to be the longest thread that the plumbers have witnessed, I mean there's only so many replies you can get on the subject of wire wool or flux.

Don't sell them too short GMES... they have hot and cold options too, that's at least another 5posts on that point :thinking:

GMES ... Dan's not going to be impressed with you considering your monthly post rate is already bigger here than in our forum :53:...must try harder!:35:

Jeese, your set-up is strange here, post denied because i used the (at) symbol to tag GMES which doesn't work either, can't complain though, at least your forums running :bigcry:

You should see how long the threads are where we discuss having to clear up after i̶n̶c̶o̶m̶p̶e̶t̶e̶n̶t̶s sparkies... never mind how many times we have to correct their feeble attempts at wiring up heating systems.

What is it with you lot. Do you really get that confused when there's more than 3 wires?

No, not at all, I can take a joke, I'm a friendly sort.
And if you or your buddies ever need advice on Heating wiring I'm always here to help.

No, not at all, I can take a joke, I'm a friendly sort.
And if you or your buddies ever need advice on Heating wiring I'm always here to help.

Don't think it's advice they need. More like holding by the hand and smacking the backs of their heads they need......

You'll have to pop over some time lads, I know it's a daunting suggestion but we will create your own space and thread so to protect you from the advanced discussions that frequent our forum, you can check out my dodgy pics thread as it has some fine examples of your creativity :)

You'll have to pop over some time lads, I know it's a daunting suggestion but we will create your own space and thread so to protect you from the advanced discussions that frequent our forum, you can check out my dodgy pics thread as it has some fine examples of your creativity :)

Hahahahahahahaha. ....

Oh...... you're serious.......

Most of them are done by either short course part p or diy/ farmers :D

More importantly the Tilers forum is still not working either...

Oh here we go, typical Tiler thinking he`s the most important one now and dropping his little spacers all over the place. :90:

Hi lads,

I'm on this.

We have HDD issues on the server. Read/write is failing at times. I have a new server being customised, and we'll be switching to it. In the meantime each time one of the forums goes down, we restore it to get it back up. And it's becoming a pain in the bum. To be frank. So we're doing what we can while we wait for the new server to be finalised. We customise them quite a bit from a security point of view, as we were being DDOS'd so much last year, we don't want to open up anything to attract more ddos'ing.

Should stay online now.

All forums are backup other than sparky, and I'm on that one now, should be hour or so.

Most of them are done by either short course part p or diy/ farmers :D

Well ... I have to admit, your spot on, only thing that I envy about the Plumbers trade is you have to all register to the same body to become gas-safe unlike the total mess our many scheme providers who are all profit based systems and all have their own take on the regulations.. its a quagmire of confusion :(

Well....Someone has to make your shoddy bathrooms look presentable...:stooge_curly:

Glad you have a sense of humour Andy but as for us in the real world ...............

PS Dan say`s your forum is up and running.
Toddle pip off you go now. :waving:

Yeah we're back on so I shall bid you all a farewell until we need to slum it again, Seriously though thanks for the shelter and banter and you are all more than welcome over at our place anytime.

Yeah we're back on so I shall bid you all a farewell until we need to slum it again, Seriously though thanks for the shelter and banter and you are all more than welcome over at our place anytime.

Anytime bud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to to Admin, whats happening with electricians forum in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
Hi All, I am a 16 year old school leaver (Sept 23) looking for a local company to take me on as an apprentice plumber. I live in Benfleet and am...
Replies
Views
Billy Barnard
B
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi. I need a new toilet supply line but don’t know the size type of the fitting at the shut off valve. It is not 3/8 compression. It is a plastic...
Replies
Views
B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views
I have an ideal vogue max S18 boiler and I’m considering fitting auto balancing TRVs, my question relates to the boilers pump. I see a boiler...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock