Search the forum,

Discuss This Weeks Printing Deal in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you suggest ideas for company logos etc or designs / styles of business cards

lol, i was speaking to Dan and he said post it in the main forum and link it to him and he will make it a sticky so i can update the deal every week, don't know how to link it back to him though, any advice?

If you do not have a logo or anything yet then that's no problem, i can ask brent our designer to give you a call tomorrow and go through some ideas with you

lol, i was speaking to Dan and he said post it in the main forum and link it to him and he will make it a sticky so i can update the deal every week, don't know how to link it back to him though, any advice?
i will do it for you because i have big feet and dan has little toes.lol
p.s. great to have you on board.
pps. just go on his profile and select private message is best.

Last edited by a moderator:
lol that did make me laugh... i think this could be what dan is going to be doing to you when he see's that :13:

oops too late now, i have already stukoed it to the plumbing forum and sent dan the link.lol.

that is a very good deal ricky i usually do my own but they lack that something i will probably take you up on this offer how long does it last?

Hello Kay-JAY

If you are still interested in the business card deal then please let me know,

yes still very much interested!
how does it work, do i just give you a ring and tell you what i want?

KJ

if you could just email just to confirm that you would like to go ahead with the business card offer and also send me over your invoice and delivery address. i will then send you over an invoice and get your business cards printed as soon as you send over the artwork..

I'm interested too. In the flyers and the cards. My current lot aren't relevant as our address has changed. I would like some new flyers designed. Is there a cost for that?

Also my cards, I think I have a pdf for the current design, but they will obviously need some details changed.

Is the PFD required?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to This Weeks Printing Deal in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical, carpentry it's been never ending. The house was built by Barratt Homes in the year 2000, it is a 3 bedroom house called a Palmerston, the CH/HW system is a Y...
Replies
Views
    • Funny
    • Love
Hi ladies and gents, Just thought I'd give you a laugh. As some of you are aware, I'm currently the owner of a newsagent's shop out in the sticks in Italy. Very long story, but I didn't want to close an 80-year old business if I didn't have to. It was never part of the plan and I intend to...
Replies
Views
Okay, so this is part of a wider efforts to balance the books for the forums. We're trialing it out. But it comes with some good benefits as well as a few ads. So read the whole thread please before judging and replying. :) New Ads for logged-in users unless you have any one of the below:- You...
Replies
Views
Hi, some professional advice would be greatly appreciated, We are having an Unvented Cylinder installed into our 2 bedroom ground floor flat. I have had a few quotes and been given lots of differing advice, this always makes me wary, especially having suffered a history of poor quality work by...
Replies
Views
A number of issues have been raised from a boiler replacement. Boiler not operating and with no pressure. Tile damage Sprawling pipe layout in kitchen (Retrospective view of alternate option when it was found that promise of removing pipes from airing cupboard could not be fulfilled). Battery...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock