Search the forum,

Discuss This thread is in the arms, ssshhhhh :D - Where are you guys seeing Google ads?! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Dan

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
If you have access to the arms, you're likely to have a fair few posts contributed to the forum. So this thread probably applies to you if you're reading this.

If you have 150 posts, you shouldn't see any Google ads.

After setting up 3 forums, and configuring each ad individually, creating new usergroups that you automatically get added to when you've made 150 posts, and all that jazz; I'm not sure they're all actually set up to be exactly like that.

So I'm working on this today for you. And might need a few heads to contribute to this thread to confirm when they've gone, and which ones are left.

Because I'm the guy adding them, and logging into the Google account to set them up there too, Google doesn't always show them to me personally on my devices. Because I would skew the figures for advertisers paying them, and that's against their ToS.

So this is always a hard one to test for me. So I'm hoping you guys can help me in this thread.

If you spot an ad, can you screen print it for me and reply to this thread please. :)

Reply to This thread is in the arms, ssshhhhh :D - Where are you guys seeing Google ads?! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper end of DIY and I've a couple of house renovations under my belt (my own homes) I am retired but do volunteer handyman jobs for the elderly. Not...
Replies
Views
Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks ok to me.....sound but the bowl has seen a lot of work. So she wants a new one...Astracast it seems are no more. The problem is its size.....looked...
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up to 1.3. I've had an engineer look inside the boiler and he can't see anything wrong. I've checked the pipes all over the house and cannot see any...
Replies
Views
P
Hi all, I'm installing a concrete patio out back. By the wall under the kitchen sink I have an existing P-Trap gully for the grey water from the sink, dishwasher, washing machine etc. When I pour the concrete there won't be any chance to dig it up anymore. From my own research I get the...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16 mm copper water pipe. I exposed the pipe by removing a ~30cm section of the plastic sleeve and a ~10 cm section of the pipe around the hole. Several...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock