Search the forum,

Discuss This thread is in the arms, ssshhhhh :D - Where are you guys seeing Google ads?! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Dan

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
If you have access to the arms, you're likely to have a fair few posts contributed to the forum. So this thread probably applies to you if you're reading this.

If you have 150 posts, you shouldn't see any Google ads.

After setting up 3 forums, and configuring each ad individually, creating new usergroups that you automatically get added to when you've made 150 posts, and all that jazz; I'm not sure they're all actually set up to be exactly like that.

So I'm working on this today for you. And might need a few heads to contribute to this thread to confirm when they've gone, and which ones are left.

Because I'm the guy adding them, and logging into the Google account to set them up there too, Google doesn't always show them to me personally on my devices. Because I would skew the figures for advertisers paying them, and that's against their ToS.

So this is always a hard one to test for me. So I'm hoping you guys can help me in this thread.

If you spot an ad, can you screen print it for me and reply to this thread please. :)

Reply to This thread is in the arms, ssshhhhh :D - Where are you guys seeing Google ads?! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock