Discuss The ultimate Intergas virgin freebie boiler thread in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
?????? :D

gypsy-caravan.jpg

We have corporate spending limits Shaun. That looks too rich for me. :)

Surprised Ray hasn't started the countdown yet :smile:

Just got to the hotel. Had to pay for flippin' wifi, just to entertain you lot!

I'll just toddle down to the bar, get a drink in my hand and food on order, and we can begin.

Dammit too slow!

Ray you must be staying in a top end hotel if you have to pay extra for Wifi.

Which neck of the woods are you tonight Ray?

So just to recap.

We did have 7 people in his weeks draw for a £1000 worth of free Intergas combi.

The lucky ones are Hammers, CH4, Riley, Anz, Chalked, solutions and IDChappy. Except IDChappy isn't so lucky as we kicked his Caledonian bum out yesterday.

So, there will now be a brief period of bribe-taking and attempted blackmail before we announce today's elimininee.

Quick update on the jack Daniels situation.

They don't have any.

So expect a grumpy host here at Intergas freebie FM.

Here's a philosophical question.

Should we kick two out tonight? Or none? Or one, as per the announced schedule?

In the end, it doesn't make a difference. Only one person can win this weeks boiler. However, we can crush people's hopes and dreams sooner, or later.

Whaddya reckon?

Here's a philosophical question.

Should we kick two out tonight? Or none? Or one, as per the announced schedule?

In the end, it doesn't make a difference. Only one person can win this weeks boiler. However, we can crush people's hopes and dreams sooner, or later.

Whaddya reckon?
Whatever entertains the masses

I've heard it called significantly worse

Well that was a waste of a perfectly good hint ...
Thought about it, but it'd be a waste though, wouldn't it?

Hasn't the winner already been decided? It's just the losers that are being revealed very slowly

So let's talk about Intergas for a moment.

Is the "only four moving parts" thing meaningful to you? If so, why?

Less parts to go wrong simple as that boilers do a lot of work and anything with mechanical parts eventually break down so less means less stress surely

Less to go wrong but I'd like another boiler option to recommend

Hasn't the winner already been decided? It's just the losers that are being revealed very slowly

And you didn't even consider the possibility that the merchant was less than honest! Aw, bless! :)

So let's talk about Intergas for a moment.

Is the "only four moving parts" thing meaningful to you? If so, why?

Less complicated to repair with only four moving parts, also should be a lot less spare parts to carry around meaning hopefully a near first call out fix.

You two must throw great parties?? You with odd drinks and the missus with the a la carte menu haha.

It was my sons christening on Sunday. Buffet for 40. It cost me a kidney, I had to buy it all in. Caterers brought it to the house in the morning. I ate like a king!

Blimey, that pesky charge is draining again.

I had better crack on?

Anz, Hammers, Riley, CH4, are you watching?

As an outsider how many moving parts in other boilers and apart from fan & water pump what are they? (please)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to The ultimate Intergas virgin freebie boiler thread in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

About 10 months I started having issues with a gas like smell in my home and the gas board was unable to find any gas leak I've still got the...
Replies
Views
We heard about Intergas boilers from a family member who has just had one installed. The gas fitter he used raves about them saying how reliable...
Replies
Views
I have posted a few times, mainly regarding my indecision to go for either an Ideal or an Intergas open vent boiler. Having taken note of...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've looked through old threads on similar questions, however i was hoping for advice regarding our house project. When i've read threads...
Replies
Views
Hi guys So basically what happened is an engineer came out to my mums a week ago to do her annual gas safety check, shes a disabled bed bound OAP...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock