Discuss The ultimate Intergas virgin freebie boiler thread in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok the time window for last minute bribes has now closed.

And I can officially announce that the person eliminated from the week 1 draw tonight is...

I now get an insight into every "reality" show my mrs watches

Is it wrong that I'm nervous but still finding this really funny.

Just going to the bar for another pint. Hopefully the power will last until I get back. Ttfn

Your business meeting speeches must be priceless Ray :wink:

Anyway, back to the point in hand. Where was I?

Blimey, down to 7%! I'd better get on.

My mrs is now glaring at me as I'm just sat here giggling

Riley, you can stop creeping with "like" button.

You are safe tonight. So is Anz. Only 5 still in doubt.

I foresee a boycott of Williams at this rate.

Grab me a hobgoblin while you're there Ray.

I'm only liking as I'm struggling to keep up tonight. Bit dehydrated

Just had the 5% warning flash up. They run down quick, don't they? Perhaps I should complain to Apple?

Pass me the creme de menthe and cherry cola Ray I need it to settle my nerves!

Beer is not going to sort my problem but I'll try

Chalked and solutions also escape tonight's expulsions.

Just hammers, ch4 and idchappy to be nervous now.

Phew! Through to the next day.:clover:
Feels like been on X factor! Or shall we call it plumbers got no Tallent.

Whisper it in my ear Ray and I'll make sure it's the right name announced haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to The ultimate Intergas virgin freebie boiler thread in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

About 10 months I started having issues with a gas like smell in my home and the gas board was unable to find any gas leak I've still got the...
Replies
Views
We heard about Intergas boilers from a family member who has just had one installed. The gas fitter he used raves about them saying how reliable...
Replies
Views
I have posted a few times, mainly regarding my indecision to go for either an Ideal or an Intergas open vent boiler. Having taken note of...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've looked through old threads on similar questions, however i was hoping for advice regarding our house project. When i've read threads...
Replies
Views
Hi guys So basically what happened is an engineer came out to my mums a week ago to do her annual gas safety check, shes a disabled bed bound OAP...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock