Discuss tapatalk update in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kay-jay

since the last update when you scan the forums list. if there is a photo on a recent thread, it kind of shows it in the background.

i woke up to this.

8f7a4964d9bfc9ea7c4a5100ef47b3c1.jpg

damn you tapatalt, damn you!

since the last update when you scan the forums list. if there is a photo on a recent thread, it kind of shows it in the background.

i woke up to this.

8f7a4964d9bfc9ea7c4a5100ef47b3c1.jpg

damn you tapatalt, damn you!

You'll never close your eyes again.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to tapatalk update in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Hi, Hi wonder if anyone could help? I have a customer that has recently had backflow problems with her cylinder. She gets very hot water coming...
Replies
Views
I recently installed new hot and cold feeds to a new downstairs cloakroom. After refilling the system the hot taps were all dribbling, spluttering...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am looking for a heating engineer to diagnose and resolve an issue with my Vaillant EcoTec 832 combi boiler. Job Location: Copeland Rd...
Replies
Views
I recently read a post / comment whereby there was a recommendation that if you are away from your home more than 24 hours, then you should turn...
Replies
Views
In short: Do suppliers sometimes list BSPT as BSP? I need a tee, 22mm each end with a BSPT in the middle for an expansion vessel to dangle from...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock