Discuss Tap head search in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DBus

Hello,

I am looking for some help. After some time scouring the net i have failed to find a replacement tap head for my bath.

Basically the tap head(the part that turns(please excuse my ignorance i know nothing about plumbing)) is a push on fitting and has a spine in it. Also on the top it says "Spring".

I have been to a few hardware shops and not been able to find this fitting, if anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated!!

Many thanx!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Tap head search in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I'm having a nightmare trying to find matt black wall or deck mounted bath mixer taps with 3/4 fitting that work on 0.2 bar. From tank to tap, I...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need to replace the O rings on the spout of my kitchen tap. What lubricant do I need to use in order to aid fitting the new O rings...
Replies
Views
Forgive my ignorance, with this basic question, but I seem to be struggling to both understand, search for, and source, the appropriate washer...
Replies
Views
How do i replace the quarter turn cartridge on this cooke & lewis ricci bath mixer tap . Normally there is a grub screw somewhere to take the...
Replies
Views
I'm a council tenant and my bathroom basin is broken and needs replacing, it has standard pillar taps. Do you know if councils would ever replace...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock