Search the forum,

Discuss T&p relief valve discharge in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kerr Gas 1

Right guys help would be appreciated, called out to a indirect unvented cylinder today, customer complaining on no hot water. Firstly noticed water discharge through tundish, water was hot but not boiling. Stat was set at 60 degrees. I've switched off hot water circuit at programmer then I received an emergency call out to a gas leak. So I'm going back tomorrow to find fault can anyone advise, I do have my unvented ticket but have only fitted a few systems not 100% sure on fault finding
thanks

Lol. I ment the locked forum

The ev is broken

:iagree: with SimonJohns. EV lost it's charge or the cylinder its expansion 'bubble' if it happens to be that way inclined... :)

As above check ev. If its ok more than likely needs a new tpr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to T&p relief valve discharge in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning All I have a Megaflo unvented cylinder . Water had been dripping into the tundish so I tried to recharge the air gap, but when I went to turn the pressure relief valve it would not turn at all, as it usually would. My shower has been dripping in the bathroom next door , could in anyway...
Replies
Views
S
Hi All I had an unvented cylinder fitted about 6 years ago. It only supplies hot water to my shower. I was hoping for a much better flow rate from the shower but it seemed no different from the original combi boiler hot feed. There is (unusually) a lever that lets me select the combi or the...
Replies
Views
Steveo111
S
Hi, I’m having issues with cold water to multiple outlets. Taps, showers, toilets cold water is fine at the kitchen sink. The hot water system is a Glenhill unvented cylinder. Hot water is fine at all outlets. I assumed the cold outlets not working were from the balanced cold from the...
Replies
Views
Hey all, Not a plumber - know just enough to be dangerous.. We just changed our water filters out in the house, and ever since our combo Navien 240e is discharging small amounts of water all day out the boiler side pressure valve. Boiler is off with summer (still using hot water side), but...
Replies
Views
Hi all. As the title says, I have a problem with an unvented cylinder I had installed last year where the first time I turn a hot tap on after the cylinder has been heated I get what sounds like a vibration. It generally starts about 1s after I open the tap and lasts for about 1.5s. I've...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock