Search the forum,

Discuss Straight shower swaps. Jade 3 and Ivory 3 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

armyash

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Had both these jobs come in today, The Ivory 3 the customer is happy to spend a bit of money as she was not overly happy with the Ivory. 8.5kw.

Any advice/recommendations on what would be a good swap for this?

The Jade 3 (Also 8.5kw on 6mm) They want the cheapest possible so will probably go for the Triton Enrich from screwfix.

are you uping the elecs as 6mm?

depending on run and fuse would be max 8.5kw normally 8kw

and mira sport are good showers (multi fit)

The Ivory is on 10, the Jade will be getting upgraded.

Just had a look at my old posts and saw that I fitted a Mira Jump last year which was reasonably straight forward so will more than likely go with that.

good good and jumps are ok 9.8kw is more than fine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Straight shower swaps. Jade 3 and Ivory 3 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My step-daughter bought a 50's end-terraced house at the start of the year, and found there was a leak from Mira bar shower that was coming through the bedroom wall from the bathroom on the other side of the wall. The shower is over the bath and the bathroom walls are tiled around three sides of...
Replies
Views
Hi, A customer has sent me a picture of a gainsborough 8.5 es shower. It no longer gets hot, after speaking to the manufacturers they have said its only 1 of 2 issues. Either the water pressure is below 1bar so not activating the solenoid - unlikely. Or the 'engine' has gone which to replace...
Replies
Views
My mother has a rented-out property at the above postcode. She's lives abroad and is stuck, and I am in a similar situation. Existing boiler is a Thorn Apollo heat-only open-vented boiler fitted on external kitchen wall running on a Y or S plan with vented cylinder. Seems to reaching end of...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am renovating an old stone house in France - about 900 years old at the oldest part - and we are trying to use authentic materials in all areas, as far as possible. To this end we re installing an old (300kg!) stone sink in our bathroom. It's pretty cool, but really big - from front to...
Replies
Views
Not sure if this is a success or a fail or just a rant but We do have heat and hot water now So all started the evening of Friday the 12th (Nov) I had noticed the water wasn't getting hot nor the heating. We had someone come have a look the next day thinking it was something simple like the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock