Discuss Spooky things going on in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nysk2008

Evening all,

Ok, I am sub-contracting for a firm of property developers. They have assigned me a project which is basically stripping this house back to the bare bones, rip out existing plumbing and add new plumbing as the project progresses.

The property is a 2 bed and is sited on a plot that it shares with a church, I estimate the property is around 300 years old.

Anyway, I shut off the mains supply and removed all pipework apart from 1 basin in one of the rooms upstairs (there is no water going to this basin). The basin's waste comes down the side of the property and discharges as normal. About 13:30 today water starts to discharge at a slow rate (and still was when I left at 5pm) from this basin that isn't even connected! Needless to say I sh*t myself. Anything that could make this happen apart from a misty figure holding its own head?

Anything that could make this happen apart from a misty figure holding its own head?

what do you think he could be weeing down it !!!

surprised-013.GIF
surprised-033.gif

Could be folk pooring stuff down cos its the only appliance with drain connected. Or as puddle said. someone having a piddle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Spooky things going on in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock