Discuss Spirotech deaerator, used one? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
No don't see the point unless your topping your system up a lot or very dirty

It should but anymore efficiently than a system with an auto bottle vent or two I don't know.

If it removes air it should reduce corrosion?

Correct but what happens with any air in the rads

It's one of them a good clean system that has no leaks won't need one

I thought they were to remove micro bubbles from water when it is hottest (flow from boiler)
Other air would still collect at the top of rads

As Scott says they remove micro bubbles which are caused by chemicals like x100.
Due to the high flow rates it’s I possible to get rid of the therefore you should install the deaerator which is especially designed to get rid of them.

Shaun, if you want try and go on a course they show you how those things work , they cut them in half to show you live how hose work. It’s an amazing product

Bet they never showed you they leak after time like any auto air vent

Also it just collects the micro bubbles until there's enough to warrent a realise so a piece of copper and auto air vent does the same

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Spirotech deaerator, used one? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All, I am looking to replace an Ideal Classic FF350 in a 4 bed detached house, 1 main bathroom with a bath and electric shower, also en-suite...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical...
Replies
Views
So, I went to this job yesterday to change over a faulty motorised valve on the hot water side of an unvented system. I drained the system, wired...
Replies
Views
I'm coming on this forum and moderating all posts for a good few weeks, and running searches on old posts. I'm noticing things, and some are being...
Replies
Views
D
First time posting on here and I am after some help and advice on a project I have ongoing at home - a bit cheeky I know but as they say around...
Replies
Views
Back