Discuss Someone didn't pay their tax! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
100k, chicken feed; I bet you wish that you'd listened to your teacher and become a council employee if only for the index linked pension!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Someone didn't pay their tax! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I'm currently refurbishing a room. Plumber has been in for first fix to lay new pipework for new radiators. He's laid fresh copper pipe, however...
Replies
Views
Hi to all, I have bought a new radiator as replacement for old one. After installation by plumber, the new radiator is heating up only to 1/3...
Replies
Views
A bit of history first. 2 yrs ago visited a grant boiler with boiler and pipework kettling. I added SentX200 noise reducer. It is standard open...
Replies
Views
J
Hello, hoping someone can advise me. My boiler stopped working - no hot water or central heating. Called out a company who came and assessed the...
Replies
Views
Johnno1966
J
J
Hello, hoping someone can advise me. My boiler stopped working - no hot water or central heating. Called out a company who came and assessed the...
Replies
Views
Back