Search the forum,

Discuss Small LPG Combi advice needed in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Artisan

Hi,

Trying to source a small LPG Combi to put in our outbuilding.

Have used the online calculators. Not all giving the same answers, but it looks like we need between
3.5kw/11820btu and 4.3kw/15000btu

Will only supply a single hot tap & 2 rads

Struggling to find anything that does a minimum kw/btu in that area.

We could fit a CH only boiler & do electric hot water if we could source a small enough boiler.

Any advice/guidence gratefully received.

Peter

Hi. You can buy electric central heating boiler. Probabley £400 for the size you require. No servicing charges either or flue to worry about.

Hi. You can buy electric central heating boiler. Probabley £400 for the size you require. No servicing charges either or flue to worry about.

I was going for LPG because I thought it would be cheaper running costs ?

Hi. Installation will be more expensive, plus cost of boiler, flue and lpg storage. Then there is the annual service. Add the extras up it will pay for a lot of electricity over a lot of years.

Looked at running costs on electricity. A bit of a fright!

Does anyone know of a lpg combi or lpg boiler that will just do two rads ?

A combi running 2 rads and a tap is a waste of money, an ariston under/over sink water heater and 2 electric rads is the only sensible option. £200 to pop in a water heater and £40 to buy 2 B&Q convector heaters. No Brainer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Small LPG Combi advice needed in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock