Discuss Seeking plumbing/gas work anywhere in uk in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lancsplumber

Hi all im new to this forum im a plumber/gas fitter originally from accrington Lancashire but im currently living in the hague in the Netherlands as i took a job out here in august
I just wanted to combine work with a bit of travelling,
but im currently seeking work and looking to return the Uk
or my next port of call..... im 23 and been plumbing since i left school im time served with all neccesary qualifications ccn1 with 3 appliances and previously registered on the gas safe scheme
i have all my own tools and a full uk clean driving licencse
my background mainly is domestic housing projects
but covered all aspects of plumbing and gas work my c/v is available to view on request
Any questions don't hesistate to contact me kind regards clayton :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Seeking plumbing/gas work anywhere in uk in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I am starting a large victorian renovation and it will involve, (amongst everything else) installation of an entirely new heating and plumbing...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I am looking for an experienced Plumbing and Gas Engineer who would be willing to partner to build a team of subcontactors (10 in the...
Replies
Views
Hi guys I’m hoping I find some luck here, I have currently finished my MLP gas course and soon to go in for my ACS exam for my CCN1 in a few...
Replies
Views
Hi all, i am looking for work. I have about 4 years experience in all kinds of plumbing but no actual qualifiction on paper so will be wantng to...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. New to the forum, bit about myself left school straight to college 4 years and completed NVQ level 2&3 and was qualified gas fitter...
Replies
Views
Back