Search the forum,

Discuss Looking for experience in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi guys I’m hoping I find some luck here,

I have currently finished my MLP gas course and soon to go in for my ACS exam for my CCN1 in a few months. I also hold my city and guilds in plumbing level 2, vented and unvented certs. I am currently looking for a few days of work experience where by I can gain experience and learn more on the tools in real life and willing to work beside.

I am a loyal and hard working individual. I am based around East London and willing to travel.

I would really appreciate your response and assistance.

Thank you

Jay

Reply to Looking for experience in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I am a newly qualified gas engineer in Norwich and looking to gain some experience by working alongside someone. I am happy to travel a reasonable distance. Any advice would be gratefully received. thanks
Replies
Views
Hi I am looking to gain practical experience with a certified gas engineer. I was in search of an engineer to work with accompanying them to jobs. I would be happy to observe and support where possible. I am now working towards completing and submitting my portfolio. I understand that this...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Currently undergoing my level 2, hoping to get finished in the next few weeks. Looking to gain some experience, if anyone needs a mate etc. Im currently in the forces will be leaving in May however at the minute I can work Mondays/Fridays and weekends. Do not want paying just happy...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m looking to retrain as a gas engineer and do a new entrants gas course. I’m a bit concerned by the ‘on-job’ work experience/shadowing, as some course want to charge £1500 to pair you up with a qualified engineer. Some courses don’t offer pairing and suggest you find your own engineer to...
Replies
Views
I run a small plumbing and heating company. I am looking for a commercial gas engineer to help out with a few call outs, servicing, safety checks etc. Most work around London, Kent, Surrey, Sussex area. Ideally looking for someone self employed or another small business who could work...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock