Search the forum,

Discuss Business partner wanted (London, UK) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello All,

I am looking for an experienced Plumbing and Gas Engineer who would be willing to partner to build a team of subcontactors (10 in the medium term). You would ideally be a one-man band who is keen to get off the tools and run a business. I have successfully paternered previously but unfortunately we ended our business relationship amicably due to personal circumstances. The business itself grew well and we created a great business model.

Accordingly, I am now keen to deploy that model again with the right person. It was a great a system which included our proprietary web/mobile app and associated automation that enabled certain elements of the business to run themselves. Deployment is rapid and crucially, the model is scalable. Although not a plumber myself, I have a wealth of knowledge of the services and revenue streams due to my background in the industry and from the previous business. You would bring your hands on technical expertise while I would manage all other aspects including but not limited to;

Business growth
Administration
Bookkeeping
Customer service
Payroll/CIS
Recruitment
Branding
Digital marketing
Offline marketing
Website/SEO/Social media
Web & mobile app

You may be wondering, why would I need you? Building a business while you are on the tools is extremely difficult and although possible, growth is slow. Additionaly, the actual plumbing/gas work is only the product side of the business, there is a huge amount of other work involved to continually scale up.

If anyone is interested, feel free to get in touch and we can have a more detailed discussion.

Reply to Business partner wanted (London, UK) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, A little about the business: I currently own a plumbing business (website and marketing) - looking to target residential and commercial market (i.e. tendering to main contractors flats etc). My background is a commercial manager, I use to do plumbing years back so technically I would not...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Last year, whilst working for a plumbing firm, we managed our team and office with a web and mobile app. Rather than use anything off the shelf, I built my own system using with an app building software. Think Wix/Wordpress but for apps and a lot more complicated. This worked out a lot...
Replies
Views
Hello Would love some general guidance on what I should be looking out for in the market when purchasing a water softener? I live in a 2 bed flat, with just me and my partner, and would like to think we are 'water considerate'. We've never owned a dishwasher, so benefit of the device is...
Replies
Views
I did some research on the net about mobile porterloos. And there seams to be a lot of hire companies hiring them out for things like weddings. My business partner Allan who dose photography as well as other media used to do about 26 wedding a year. But since all of this he has had no wedding...
Replies
Views
We have recently had a Viessmann Vitodens 200-W boiler fitted, and let me start out by saying that it is a superb piece of engineering... apart from bleeding a few radiators and tweaking the settings, no issues whatsoever. Except...! I received an e-mail from Viessmann, asking me if we wanted...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock