Discuss Saunier Duval water supply valve in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Seanog

Hi,
[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]

[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]In my Saunier Duval gas boiler the pressure continues to rise even after closing the filling valve. After removing the valve, I see that there is only plastic to plastic contact to fully close the valve. I'd like to know if the filling cock Part Number: 1416139, includes a washer to shut off the water supply when the valve is fully closed? Or is there only plastic to plastic contact (no rubber washer?) to completely shut off the water entering the boiler? Please see 2 photos attached. Thank you.[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Regards,

John

Attachments

• filling-cock-interior.jpg
    filling-cock-interior.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 6
  • filling-cock.jpg
    filling-cock.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 8
Please read the forum rules, unless your gas safe sorry you can work on boilers or anything gas related even on the water side

Please get a gas safe engy out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Saunier Duval water supply valve in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, I've joined the forum today as I've found myself going round in circles with what I think might be a pretty simple problem, hoping...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Could someone please explain if this set up is normal and what changed: Stopcock under kitchen sink turns off cold water supply in...
Replies
Views
Hi All After having pooling water on my drive, I dug down around to find: Black pipe poly/plastic dug 450mm deep spraying water at mains...
Replies
Views
Hoping somebody can help, So, in a nutshell… Standard 90s Westbury home – condensing boiler, pump, wall thermostat, etc etc... Normal, common or...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need to drain my vokera 29 boiler in the attic as Im going away for 4 weeks at least to make sure there are no frozen pipes. In my small...
Replies
Views
Back