Discuss Replacement boiler, Mere, Wiltshire in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dennis

Hi all,

I'm looking for a gas safe heating engineer to replace the boiler in my Son's three bed semi.

They have been away for three months in Exeter hospital nursing twin boys born at 28 weeks - for obvious reasons they cannot/will not return to Mere until they have reliable heat & HW.

The twins are now almost ready to go home now, so their attention can now be focused on the boiler.

There is obvious time pressure, but if you are able to do the work in the next four weeks or so, or need more information, I should be glad to hear from you.

Thanks
Dennis
[email protected]

thanks for posting this up dennis if anyone can help please pm dennis or email him directly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Replacement boiler, Mere, Wiltshire in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All, I have a Worcester Danesmoor 20/25 oil boiler which is causing me lots of heartache and grief. About 3 months ago it locked out and...
Replies
Views
Apologies if this has been answered elsewhere, but my family and I are starting to crack. I'll start at the beginning, and maybe someone will see...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Hope you and your families are well. Our boiler in the family home is on its last legs. Our family home: Has a Halstead Iheat 35c. It...
Replies
Views
Hi, Any help, advice or personal experience appreciated. We are supplied by a lead pipe but on a shared supply. I am about house 4 out of a run...
Replies
Views
Hi all This is only about my third/fourth post, so go easy. Also, I'm only an enthusiastic amateur, not a pro... I'm having issues with the...
Replies
Views
Back