Search the forum,

Discuss Rems wind down cutter in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Rems wind down cutter in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Last summer I used one of those kits to fit an external tap , all went well , still good , its one of those flexi pipe , self cutting tap jobs , doesnt leak , all seems good, However , I would like to increase the pressure , I know those self cutters only cut a very small hole in the copper...
Replies
Views
J
Hi, I’m installing a down pipe which goes from the house to a waste water treatment tank. The length of the route is 55 meters and the pipe diameter is 125mm (which collects black water from 5 toilets, grey waters are on a separate pipe). For about 35 meters the pipe has a good inclination of...
Replies
Views
N
Hey DIY enthusiasts, Just wrapped up a drain installation and wanted to share some quick tips for a smooth project: 1. Plan Smart: Think about the slope, existing pipes, and ideal placement before you start. A good plan saves time. 2. Get the Gear: Collect all the tools and materials you need...
Replies
Views
Nasir Ahamed
N
Hoping for some advice as I seem to be hitting a brick wall. Moved into a house last year, radiators down strairs (4 of them) never really got warm, replaced the combi boiler this year as it was loud and leaking (its in the loft which has been converted into a room). Since turning the heating...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, a couple of months back I installed a new shower and sink into a part of the house that hadn't previously been plumbed in. This forced me to run some pipes outside the walls, so I put in stopcocks at the point where the new pipework joins the old Just In Case. I used copper pipe and...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock