Discuss remaha in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Billy Bob Bob

can some one get me a link so i can see the insides of a remaha advanta ? ithink, customer wants a good heat only boiler

the heat only range is called the quinta. same good quality as the avanta ecos - just less bits inside.
fully modulated and can be easily toned down on the kw. if you need the software disk pm me.
the price is almost double tho, have installed and maintain as many quintas as avantas and still no probs
your client barking up the right tree !

Hi,
Quinta are the commercial heat only boilers of Remeha not the domestic range i think.

lolly - thats because remeha are a commercial orientated company branching into the domestic market because the saw the high quality gap
they have come in with their domestic avanta combis.
the op asked for a system boiler from remeha, which is the quinta. as stated expensive but very high quality. and as said easily modulated down to about 11kw if needs be !!

Hi,
Yes, sorry, its just i was looking at their boilers, but the domestic range of OV boilers, as per their website.

well rugger me, i never knew that !! sat here flabbergasted. dont know what to say, shall be ripping the ear of my rep tommorow for more info, thanks doitmyself !

well rugger me, i never knew that !! sat here flabbergasted. dont know what to say, shall be ripping the ear of my rep tommorow for more info, thanks doitmyself !

All details on my original link
the ov and system avantas are dead easy to install and set up and have left me with v happy custards.

funnily enough im of to do the rehema course tommorow will let you all know what its like

course is only a morning quite informative but no real hands on stuff however they do give you a easy to read run down of how to use the diagnostics which is miles better than the instalation guide which i find a bit to involved and possibly suffers in translation from dutch to english
also found out how to use a fga to test flue integraty using the oxegen level basicly if the 0 reading is more or less the same with the cover off as with the cover on all is good

Last edited:
right i have had a good look at this, pcb is in a strange place on the heat only,on the combi it is very similar to the duo tec,same flow groups[but this set up is on many makes]so would have the same failings over time,so i dont/cant see how its superior to the baxi duotec what is service/warrentys like?and what are they like at sending you bits?i would think heat team will be looking after them before long when i done the main curse they said the 30 ecos heat exchanger was a broag design

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to remaha in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

IS IT POSSIBLE TO ADJUST THIS MIXER UNIT? WE HAVE TO HAVE IT TURNED ALMOST FULLY ANTI CLOCKWISE TO GET HOT WATEROUT. THE FRONT PLATE WITH MIRA ON...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock