Search the forum,

Discuss Regin premier u gauge in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Christ is that what they fetch these days? Had mine a few years now so not kept on the values

Benefits of Regin premier: costs more than standard gauge, breaks when dropped, have to buy expensive fluid. Am I missing something as to why these are what so many engineers use?

Benefits of Regin premier: costs more than standard gauge, breaks when dropped, have to buy expensive fluid. Am I missing something as to why these are what so many engineers use?

Bit like a glass of nice red wine then....breaks when dropped and have to buy expensive liquid to fill it!!

But lots of people still buy it.

They don't spill, easy to view, and have more then 22 mb capacity so those on LPG don't need to keep two gauges......plus....SHINY!!

It's the dogs danglies... Real gas men use them, everyone else is just pretending :p

I love mine. Still have my yellow monument there as a spare.
But havent lost a drop in 12 month since getting it.
Easy to read. Accurate.

Thanks guys. May have to purchase the premier in the near future then. I am refilling my gauge weekly if not daily sometimes. The Premier really does sound to live up to its name, the fact it does lpg is a real winner. Does that plastic cover get hard to read after been in a really organized and definitely not a mess at all toolbox?

The front of the gauge is glass mate, no plastics on the premier except on the hoses.

I use a rothenburger old school water filled gauge. Occasionally I have to walk to a tap and top it up a gnats **** of water. Big woop.

Ah but you also only install. Service repair guys could use it 10 or more times a day.

Much like a hammer if your using once a month then a market special will do if you use it daily and heavily your going to pay out for a gooden.

Ah but you also only install. Service repair guys could use it 10 or more times a day.

Much like a hammer if your using once a month then a market special will do if you use it daily and heavily your going to pay out for a gooden.

I wouldn't. But I'm extremely mean and tightfisted.

more often or not the service/repair guys wont do one if they do one it will be with there fga

I use a rothenburger old school water filled gauge. Occasionally I have to walk to a tap and top it up a gnats **** of water. Big woop.

me too,if your stupid enough to pay 75 quid for a u gauge then deserve to get ripped off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Regin premier u gauge in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I have an unvented water heater which for some reason every year causes me issues. At the end of 2023 I noticed that the pressure valve gauge was going up when the water tank was switched on. My local plumber came and re-pressured the expansion vessel as it was flat, afterwards we tested...
Replies
Views
Can anyone help me identify which tap/connection it is to top up the system as the level has dropped quite a way below the red marker for the cold fill pressure on the gauge? Boiler was installed approx. 2014. I've looked in the manual & online but can't find anything. Many thanks
Replies
Views
I have been facing central heating low pressure on unvented hot water RM Cylinders but can't see any leak on the PRV, expansion vessels and plasterboard celling. I have got unvented pressurized RM Cylinders hot water system with 27KW Worchester gas boiler with expansion vessels . When...
Replies
Views
losing pressure
L
Hello. Today I have installed a new radiator upstairs. A little bit bigger so I had to make new pipe work. Before that I flushed as much water from heating system as I could. Only one leg (3 legs downstairs) had valve which allowed me to flush water from radiators upstars, all of them. Only 3...
Replies
Views
My Grant combi oil boiler is giving me quite a headache at the moment. When I returned home last Friday I'd no heating or hot water. An engineer called the next day and diagnosed a faulty pressure switch. This was changed and everything seemed ok. However then the boiler began to lose pressure...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock